Saina Nehwal Wants To Be World Number One

Upbeat over successful the China Open title and relocating as much as the fourth spot within the today's BWF rankings, famous person shuttler Saina Nehwal says she is working on becoming the great on the planet.

Saina Nehwal Wants To Be World Number One
Saina Nehwal Wants To Be World Number One

“I am happy that, from world quantity nine to I reached world number 4 with three titles. Now, i hope to do good in the Dubai super series final next month,” she told PTI.Besides looking for extra success on the tour, the Hyderabadi said is focussed on keeping health in the run up to the 2016 Olympics.“it is very principal to stay match now because the Olympics are coming nearer. it will be more about closing fit and enjoying the nice in opposition to the top three chinese gamers on the planet. i will try to beat them as frequently as viable or try to supply them an extraordinarily rough fight which is very most important,” she said.She mentioned she would work hard for reaching the quantity one role, but no timeframe will also be put to it.“i will try my exceptional. World quantity One is a target obviously each person desires to attain. but it isn't easy as the other chinese language arealso powerful. So, i'd simply keep working tough and also you never comprehend whatever can occur.
I reached world number four, so, optimistically, wish to win some extra tournaments and want to give my high-quality. it is not going to be handy, however, i'm going to work very rough for that,” she stated. [Ahead of] the keenly-fought China Open, Saina worked on rectifying the loose-ends in her sport, specially on her action on the court, in session with teach Vimal Kumar in Bangalore.

“The training I did earlier than going to this match used to be proper and in step with what errors I was doing in the earlier tournaments, so I was once just rectifying these errors and subsequently it obtained right within the China Open. because, i can see the development was happening from the Asian video games after I performed Wang Yihan, after I played within the Denmark and French Open, I just about beat (a high participant) in the 1/3 game, I used to be main 15-6 and misplaced from there on. “So, I used to be studying from these matches and finally, with the kind of coaching I was once doing with Vimal sir and, procedure, we both were considering what we will have to follow, in the observe.”
Saina, who trained with chief country wide teach Pullela Gopichand for long in Hyderabad, shifted to Bangalore about two months in the past to be informed underneath Vimal Kumar.
“Indians can beat chinese language. It’s no longer that we cannot beat them. but, it is normally going to be difficult. One time, if you happen to beat them, second time, they will come prepared in your match. it isn't that second time you could beat them effortlessly.

 whenever, you are going to have got to face a battle and also you have got to be very, very robust to play against them. You have got to preserve on combating and hopefully we will win a few times with them, now not convenient, however we can provide our nice. it isn't unattainable,” she stated.Replying to a question about training below Vimal Kumar in Bangalore, she said the topic of her follow and training should be left to her.“I suppose it is achieved now. i'm training there and reaching. I feel folks should feel about me getting extra medals for the country and not excited about what i am doing, where i'm coaching. That’s not really they must worry about. They have to simply suppose about how I should win tournaments and the way I participate in. practice is my quandary and i will handle it very good. It’s now not that a lot of an difficulty,” she stressed.