IF I WILL MAKE THIS SO WHAT HAPPENED @@@@



             MY DREAMS  MY LIFE!!!!!

 

If I will be a politician then maybe I will do these things…
I will prepare a long and fascinating manifesto
For, winning the election will be my ultimate motto….
I will even make false promises to the public
Which I will break immediately
as soon as I gain victory
as all the politician do.

If I will be a Social activitist then maybe I will do these things…
I will plan certain policies
And deliver long, untiring speeches
To gain the support of the audience
I will also fight for their interests
And pressurize the government for getting their demand
Will fulfill by keeping the fast unto death as a social activitistss do.

If I will be an Actor then maybe I will do these things…
I will laugh and weep , wake and sleep
Forgetting my identity and my dreams.
Cause entertaining the public will be my sole aim
which can bring me name and fame
and perhaps make me the film industrys icon
as the actors do.

If I will be Scientist then maybe I will do these things…
 I will engage myself in searches and researches
And bring a revolution in the scientific world
by making inventions and discoveries
I will even try to make robotic men
which can replace the human beings
and create a new dynamic planet as most scientists do.

But , I always dream to serve the humanity
by bringing a revolution in social community
so, I thought of being a blogger now
by this I write more and more post for my blog
and get my name fame as soon as possible ,
and also guide to all my lovely audience like you
that what is good for you and what is not,
more over I give knowledge about different things as my
blogger says “ ALL THINGS AT 1 PLACE!!!!”

MADE & POSTED BY : MR. PARAS BHANOT (JAAZ)
FOR MY OTHER POST GOTO MY OFFICIAL WEBBLOG ( WWW.PPARAS.BLOGSPOT.COM  )AND IF YOU LIKE ANY MY POST  CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, FUTHERMORE PLEASE SHARE THAT POST WHICH YOU LIKED THE MOST. YOU ALSO CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK ( PARAS.BHANOT.KNL@GMAIL.COM ), ON GMAIL OR GOOGLE + ( SHARMA.SHARMA.PARAS@GMAIL.COM )
 

Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment