A Tribute to my all loving and Caring Sisters of all over the world and espiciall you



   lovely poem about sisters:by Paras Bhanot

 

A sister is the one who makes life easier to live,
Whom you can share our likes and dislikes with,
She is the one who tells us her vast secrets and feelings
And asks us to do the same,
And has the rights to know all our friends' name.
She makes us feel comfortable when we are sad,
She guides us the right way when we are bad,
She is more than any word can tell,
She holds us when we tend to fall.
She comes to know our problems through our eyes,
She is of course naughty but wise,
She is my life's sunrise.
We should always make oneself full
of these qualities to be a sister.
And my Sister you are the most beloved to me
As you care so much for me!
.......
 
.......
Everything you did or still do
No matter what happens
To me or to you
We will always make it through
It's Now or never
Cause you will always know
That we will alwyas be
SISTERS FOREVER

Though you may think
And your heart may sink
But sister always remember
I LOVE YOU forever
Cause im your
SISTER FOREVER

So don't cry or weep
Not even when you sleep
Just dream happy dreams
Because life's not always what it seems
Girl remember
We will always be
SISTERS FOREVER
.......
 
.......
From the time that we were little,
I knew you’d always be
Not just a loving sister
But a caring friend to me.

A shoulder I could cry on,
A helping hand in times of need,
A cheerleader to lift me up,
My angel in both word and deed.

We told each other secrets;
We giggled and we cried.
We shared our joys and sorrows--
We were always side by side.

We have a very special bond;
I knew it from the start.
You’ll have my love forever--
We’re sisters, heart to heart.
.......

.......
Your ear to ear smile brought joy to us all
As my sister you knew just what to say
When I felt worthless you helped me stand tall
Now you have gone, how I hated that day
I feel my life has been torn apart
You taught me how to be strong, loving and wise
I know you live on, inside of my heart
Though everyday a part of me dies
But when I think of you it helps me go on
So I thank you for all the love you have
I still can't believe that you are now gone
When you left you were so little and brave
Not only were you my sister and friend
But you always had a hand to lend
.......
(by paras bhanot to all my sisters)

Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment